Sierra Family Visions Inc. is looking for One (1) Home-Care Worker to perform the following duties:
- Providing care and companionship for clients.
- Administering bedside and personal care to clients.
- Planning and preparing meals and special diets.
- Performing routine health-related duties such as changing non-sterile dressing, assisting in the administration of medications and collecting specimens under the general direction of the home care agency supervisors.
- Performing housekeeping and other home management duties under the general instructions of the employer.
Terms of Employment:
- Salary: $18.65 per hour
- Permanent, Full Time / 40 hours per week
- Start date: immediately
- Benefits: Health and Life (upon completion of probationary period)
The shifts will alternate between three shifts: 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm and 11pm to 7am.
- Completion of Child Care Certificate, Community Support Worker or related programs or experience working in a related setting preferred.
- Other types of training that would also be an asset include First Aid/CPR, Behavior Management, Food Safety and Medication Administration.
- One (1) year of experience working in a related setting.
Business address/Location of employment:
7208 137 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5C 2L5
Please Apply by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sierra Family Visions Inc.