We are a busy family seeks a kind, gentle and responsible Nanny with independent work ethic who is great with children in Richmond, BC. The main duty of a nanny is to take care of the youngest of our three children.
Job type: Full-time, permanent.
Work Schedule: 8 hrs/day from 6:30am to 2:30pm, 5 days/week; must able to work on some weekend or holiday.
Compensation: $16/hour, meals included, optional accommodation with no charge, paid vacation.
- Look after and take care for children in employer’s or own home
- Supervise children’s activities, such as meal time and rest periods
- Guide children in personal hygiene
- Care for children’s daily needs, such as bathing, dressing, feeding and changing diapers
- Scheme, prepare and serve meals for children
- Keep a safe and healthy surrounding in the home
- Be patient for children and maintain their social development in a healthy way
- Teach children depending on the instruction by us
- Hold and join in some games and activities for children
- Record children’s daily activities and healthy status when needed
- Train, instruct and advise us about caring children, such as the attentions on an emergency or temporary basis.
- Previous experience of childcare is preferred.
- Knowledge of first aid is preferred.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org