Quest Audio Visual Inc. is looking for One (1) Technical Assistant - Audiovisual to perform the following duties:
- Set up, assemble, adjust, maintain and replace projector equipment; detect and repair mechanical and electrical problems; and change and install an electronic control panel using automated equipment.
- Adjust focus, sound levels and other projector settings; and maintain projection equipment.
- Distribute scripts to keynote speakers; keep detailed notes of all actions, positions and camera angles; and photograph and date scenes.
- Rig, place, move and dismantle sets, backdrops, scenery and other stage equipment.
- Provide support to the producer and are responsible for various aspects of production such as preparing schedules, and setting up equipment
Terms of Employment:
- Salary: $23 per hour; Minimum 40 hours per week
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Start date: immediately
- Benefits: Basic Health and Dental benefits
- Language: English
- Education: Post-secondary in a related field is an asset
- Experience: minimum of 3 years
Business address/Location of employment:
90 Nugget Avenue, Toronto, ON M1S 3A7
Please send your resume by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quest Audio Visual Inc.