Employer Name: Raglan Industries Inc.
Raglan custom manufactures trailers and truck boxes to serve the aggregate, construction, dry bulk and mining industries. We build products in aluminum, steel and stainless steel to match any application. Since our inception in 1959, we have constantly worked to be on the cutting edge of technology and industry innovation.
Location of Work: 5151 Simcoe St N, Oshawa, ON L1H 7K4
Title of Position: Industrial Painter (NOC 9536)
Type of Position: Permanent, full time
- Painting in Spray Booth
- Painting Truck Boxes, Dump Trailers, Flatbeds etc
- Washing and Sandblasting
- Select appropriate paint or mix paints using automated paint mixing equipment according to a predetermined formula
- Operate or tend equipment to clean, wash, strip, sand, remove corrosion, fill dents or otherwise prepare items for application of paint, lacquer or other protective or decorative coatings
- Operate or tend automated spray paint, dip or flow coating equipment or other mechanized painting or product coating application equipment
- Operate hand-held spray guns to spray paint or coat stationary items or items on moving conveyor system with protective or decorative coatings
- Paint small items and apply touch-ups using paint brushes
- Clean and maintain painting and coating, ventilation, compressed air and personal protective equipment
- May prepare and apply stencils, computer-generated decals or other decorative items on finished products.
- Responsible for ensuring that all parts are sprayed to a consistently high quality in a manufacturing environment.
- Identification and discarding of defective products, performing all work in a safe manner, cleaning and maintaining painting and coating, ventilation, compressed air and person protective equipment.
- Responsible for tending to and operating machines that spray/coat products with paint, and machines that bring a quality finish to the product.
- Completes required job control, inventory and related reports (example: timecards)
- Maintains assigned work area and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Maintain a safe, clean and legally compliant workplace
- Identify and document potential environmental and safety problems to members of the Joint Health & Safety Committee.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Skills, Experience and Education Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Wage: $20.55 to $30.00 / hour
- Number of hours per day: 9
- Number of days per week: 5
- Number of hours per week: 45
- Overtime starts after how many hours: 44
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits
Type of Vacation: 4%
Anyone who is qualified and can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your application. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
To apply: JobsRaglan@iveygroup.ca
Raglan Industries Inc.