- Assist with planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
- Assist with preparing financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- Analyze financial data and create models for decision support.
- Work collaboratively with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Assist with management of the budget process.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Be able to train and manage staff.
- Set standards for investment activities advise on investment proposals.
- Notify management of any trend in the industry that is critical to the organization’s performance.
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Coordinating audit processes.
Skills Requirements (Qualification)
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- • Bachelors’ degree in Investment management/ Finance/ Economics/Commerce.
- • CFA level 1 will be considered an asset.
- • Four years of experience in the area of investment, budgeting, financial planning and analysis, and other financial activities.
- • Supervisory/Managerial experience
We provide benefits including Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Vision care benefits and vacation time.