ATZ EXPRESS TRANSPORT LTD.
ATZ EXPRESS TRANSPORT LTD. has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1241) at our location in Surrey, BC.
As an Administrative Assistant will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Greet people and direct them to appropriate person.
- Answer and direct phone calls and electronic inquiries
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Schedule meetings, develop agendas and record minutes.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Co-ordinate the flow of information with the other department
- Prepare and edit invoices, presentation, brochures
- Assist in the preparation of Company reports
- Organize and maintain filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies, research new deals and suppliers and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel schedule and make a reservation
- Record and prepare minutes of meeting
- Supervise and train office staff in procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous seven months to less than one year of clerical experience is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 24.50/hour
Location: 16758 58B Ave, Surrey, BC, V3S 2K3
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com