For over 10 years, JRS College of Business and Health Care Inc. have provided its students with professional knowledge, training and right skills to meet the demand of the competitive market. One of the primary objectives of our college is to upgrade the skills of our students closer to fast moving technology, new invention and the modernization of technology.
The Administrative officer's role involves accurately analyzing, evaluating student applications, and supporting documents. It is an entry-level administrative position to support the recruitment department in managing their daily tasks.
• Maintain and update all new and existing student information and files.
• Assess and process applications for completeness.
• Provide ongoing day-to-day support to the Management, Business Development and Human Resources departments.
• Write correspondence, memos, reports and forms, and edit PowerPoint presentation
• Make copies (photocopies and electronic copies) of documents and file as required
• Coordinate the activities of the Management Team members
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Fluent in English oral and written communication is required. Fluency in Tamil and Sinhala are a keen asset.
• Post-secondary education is required.
• Exceptional computer skills – experience in Microsoft Office applications, Outlook e-mail, and database experience.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
• Attention to detail and great flexibility.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with many deadlines.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently.
Vacancy : 1
Start date: As soon as possible
Permanent, Full time : 40 hours / week
How to Apply:
Please email you resume at- firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail - 4168 Finch Avenue East, Suite 330, Midland & Finch, Toronto, Ontario M1S 5H6
No phone calls, only selected candidates will get response from us.