POWERHOUSE BOILER & COMBUSTION LTD.
Powerhouse boiler h & combustion ltd. as an immediate opening for an experienced Gas Technician (NOC: 7253) at our location in Kingsville, ON.
As a Powerhouse Boiler & Combustion Ltd. you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Test and replace defective equipment or components
- Measure and mark reference points for installation of gas lines and equipment
- Install and maintain meters and regulators and gas lines between the gas unit and gas meter
- Install, maintain and service gas heating units and their components
- Advise clients regarding standards, safety features, and maintenance of gas units and systems
- Repair and service gas appliances and related equipment
- Study drawings and specifications to determine the layout of the installation and materials required
- Test and adjust control mechanisms and check pipes and piping connections for gas leaks using gas detecting devices
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a two- or three-year gas fitter apprenticeship program
Several years of work experience in a pipe fitting trade and completion of a high school, college, or industry gas fitter program are required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (30 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 28.00 /hour
Benefit: Dental Insurance, Disability insurance, extended medical insurance, (Prescription drug, Paramedical services, Medical services and equipment.)
Location: 15 Dimar Drive, Kingsville, Ontario, N9Y 0G1
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powerhouse boiler h & combustion ltd.