We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Assistant Manager for our client 2625072 Ontario Inc O/A Osmow's in Etobicoke, Ontario
The Asst. Manager at Osmow's performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork.
Vacancies - 1
- Salary: $21-23/ Hour for 30-40 hours / week
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1-2 year of experience.
How to Apply-
4850 Dundas st. Etobicoke, ON. M9A 1B4
No phone calls, only selected candidates will get response from us.