Aug 05, 2021
NS Dental Markham
9293 Markham Rd, Markham, ON, Canada
- Supervise, update and create the office policies and procedures. Participate in the preparation and administration of the operational budget.
- Identify appropriate staff to conduct selected tasks. Ensures deadlines and budget plans are met. Train staff on office policies and procedures to meet company standards and accuracy.
- Maintain an organized and accurate filing system. Develop policies to ensure the handling of files, forms and records are managed with confidentiality and responsibility. Provide documentation if requested for government audits or accounting purposes.
- Interact with all stakeholders, relay relevant information to supervisors. Compile records to show statistics from the management on areas of budget updates, contracts, expenses, and work improvements.
- Coordinate with management to provide the office with necessary equipment such as computers, supplies, maintenance, and the rearranging of office space if necessary.
- Represent the company in a courteous, efficient, and friendly manner in all customer and employee interactions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Verify, allocate and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in finance systems or computer files from documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, unit reports, check stubs, transfers, and accruals
- Develop basic knowledge of the Dental Industry.
- High School/College Diploma
- 1+ years of experience
Salary: $42 per hour
Location: 9293 Markham Rd #4
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NS DENTAL MARKHAM
Apply by Email: