Mr. India & Restaurant Ltd is currently looking for a Baker that specializes in the Indian Sweet-Making and Baking specifically, Indian traditional sweets like Gulab Jamun, Jalebi, Rasgulla, etc.
- Location: Abbotsford, BC V2T 1V6
- Salary: $25.00 / hour
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekends
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Identify as a team player.
- Proficiency in the baking and cooking of Indian desserts and sweets
Specific Skills & Responsibilities
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Prepare special orders
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Draw up production schedules
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Operate machinery
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Prepare dishes for customer with food allergies or intolerances
How to apply: By email- email@example.com
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.
Mr. India Meats & Restaurant Ltd.