Atomic Transport Ltd. is looking for highly motivated, positive and energetic Administrative Assistant to start immediately in their Kitchener office.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Able to work with MS Office and Hub spot software
1-2 years of hands on Experience required
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 10AM - 6:30PM. You will be required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week. Depending upon the need, we may require you to work longer hours. Overtime pay of $37.50 per hour will start after 40 hours of work per week.