GAP Computer Technologies Inc. is a company providing a full portfolio of IT Solutions that make your business profitable with Information Technology and Hardware tailored to your needs. From networking, database storage, data security to mobile and desktop computing devices, we help your organization deploy the best technology solutions.
We address your specific IT needs with a wide range of top tier products, solutions and services – so you can focus on your organizational operations instead. Our strategic partnerships with some of the leading names in the industry, gives you access to the best solutions available today.
we are hiring
With the business’s continuing expanding, we are hiring a Vice President of Business Sales and Marketing (NOC 0015) to join our dynamic team. We offer a competitive salary of $56.50/hour based on 35 hours of working per week. You will be working at our office located at 100 Amber Street, Unit #12, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 3A2. The ideal candidate will perform the following duties:
- Identify overall sales and marketing strategies and targets in accordance with the company’s goals and perspectives;
- Oversee market research studies and analyze the findings to be used to improve the sales and marketing strategies;
- Develop and implement negotiating strategies; plan and lead negotiations on behalf of the company;
- Lead, supervise and manage the senior managers within the company in sales and marketing activities;
- Research and analyze market trends and propose most up-to-date marketing strategies;
- Hire, train and allocate relevant staff within the company;
- Lead a professional team of sales personnel and allocate tasks and set performance targets;
- Propose and approve the sales events from time to time;
- Control marketing and sales budgets; Establish budget controlling plans and strategies;
- Select sales managers and associates and other relevant senior staff and assign workload to them in accordance with the overall company’s sales targets;
- Negotiate the terms of sales contracts, and sign on behalf of the company;
- Secondary school or above;
- At least three years of senior management experience in business consulting industry, preferably in providing leading IT services and solutions;
- Deep knowledge and experience in providing IT services and solutions to business and individuals;
- Excellent communicational, negotiations and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent customer service skills in IT related field;
- Proven track in achieving and exceeding sales targets;
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
GAP Computer Technologies Inc.