The Robinson Business Development Officer will take over a mix of existing accounts and build new accounts to increase awareness about Robinson Services.
The representative will have subject matter expertise on benefits, compensation, and wellness initiatives. Using a variety of strategies and sales tactics including face-to-face meetings, hosting information sessions, delivering presentations, attending conferences and other creative activities.
To excel in this role, you should be innovative, proactive and entrepreneurial, hungry to seek out and build new business relationships and opportunities.
- Design and execute strategies and action plans to grow the companies presence in the market and position it as a leader and essential business partner across Ontario province
- Developing quarterly and annual business development strategies to achieve sales growth targets
- Grow and manage sales activity pipeline for new business through active sales and prospecting techniques
- Seek out and source new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with present and prospective customer decision-makers in the targeted market sectors that achieve Robinson business goals
- Develops and executes on various sales and marketing strategies to achieve goals in respective regions
- Lead internal activities with cross-functional groups focused on client growth and retention activities and new business development.
- Meeting the KPI of the sales team is a must.
- 5-10 years of proven experience in business development with at least 5 years in a senior/executive role
- Retail experience is a requirement
- Proven history of building strategic relationships, selling and closing complex deals
- Proven ability to achieve established sales objectives and performance goals
- Proven ability to identify and develop key customer relationships with a proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Strong creative problem solving and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Resourceful, hands-on self-starter who brings a positive attitude and a sense of urgency
- Possess a strong client-based focus and builds long-lasting relationships with the clients.
- Possess a high level of drive, energy and executive presence
- Experience with Salesforce (or another CRM) preferred
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Access to a car.
- Availability to work occasional weekends and evenings as required.
- Some local and regional travel as required.
- Working hours: 30-40 hours/week.
Robinson Buick GMC Ltd.