Kona Walkerville Inc. O/A Kona Sushi.
Kona Walkerville Inc. O/A Kona Sushi. has an immediate opening for an experienced 2 Financial Officer (NOC: 1311) at our location in Windsor, Ontario.
As a Financial Officer (NOC: 1311), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Maintenance, record keeping and balancing of financial records and various accounts.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Preparing trial balance of books, maintaining general ledgers, and prepare financial statements.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, and other government documents.
- Prepare tax return and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other Statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Maintain records by filing documents.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of a collage program in accounting or bookkeeping or completion of two years of a recognized professional accounting program is required or course in accounting or bookkeeping combined with 2 years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
- Multi-tasker, attention to detail, and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 24.50 /hour
Location: 1801 Wyandotte St East, Windsor, Ontario, N8Y 1E2
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Kona Walkerville Inc. O/A Kona Sushi