Waterloo Vapes is looking for an experienced Store Manager who is experienced and efficient in managing our store operations.
- Schedule duties and assign to employees including follow-up of their results.
- Engage in the recruitment of staff and helping with the training and orientation.
- Conducting staff performance improvement programs such as counseling, training, monitoring and coaching.
- Engage in formulating the company’s annual budgetary plans, expenditure and focus on corrective actions.
- Identify customer requirements and maintain good rapport with potential customers that have a positive effect on the company.
- Organize merchandise and maintain the inventory with proper communication with the vendors.
- Formulating the pricing policies of the merchandise and also monitoring activities for promotional sales.
- Ensure that the work area is safe and secure for employees and customers.
- Maintain the reputation of the company within legal measures.
- Engaging in formulating market strategies by monitoring the sales and financial statements.
- Manage the overall costs to boost up the profits of the company.
- Analyze the sales and oversee future records.
- Ensure to satisfy customer’s complaints and needs.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Must be able to work full-time, nights.
Job type: full-time, permanent