Diligent HR Solutions
2685942 Ontario Inc. O/A Diligent HR Solutions has immediate opening for an experienced 1 General Manager – goods production, utilities, transportation and construction (NOC: 0016) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a General Manager – goods production, utilities, transportation and construction (NOC: 0016), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Establish objectives for the company
- Formulate or approve policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls
- Formulate and approve promotional campaigns and approve overall personnel planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions
- A university degree or college diploma in engineering, business administration, commerce or other discipline related to the company’s product is usually required.
- Several years of experience as a middle manager in goods production, utilities, transportation or construction are usually required
- Specialization in a particular functional area or product is possible through specific university or college training in that area or through previous experience.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CAD $ 57.50 /hour
Location: 239 Queen St E., #16, Brampton, ON L6W 2B5
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org