Sep 13, 2021
Construction & Trades
The Arbani Flooring is seeking a Flooring Installer (NOC 7295) for their business operations in Gibsons, BC.
- Wage: $22.00/hour
- Full-time, permanent job offer
- Working location: Gibsons, BC
- 30 hours per week
- Overtimes are paid at 1,5 rate for hours exceeding 8 hours/ day or 40 hours/week
- 4% vacation pay
- Install a wide variety of hardwood, laminate or vinyl flooring types in all of their respective installation methods;
- Measure, cut and install carpets;
- Prepare and level floors prior to installation;
- Measure surfaces and needed materials;
- Check materials against the work order and load vehicle;
- Handle all materials and tools carefully;
- Use flooring tools such as knee-kicker, power stretcher, machine stitcher, seaming iron, bonding tape, etc.
- Show great attention to detail;
- Follow safety rules and instructions;
- Keep workplace organized and free of safety hazards; and
- Clean the work area upon the project completion.
- Must have completed high school;
- Must have at least five years of floor installation experience;
- Must be able to perform physically demanding work; and
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Apply by Email: