Location: 15863 95A Avenue, Surrey, BC V4N 2L5
Salary: $26.00 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures,
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met,
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment,
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation,
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services,
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence,
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
How to apply
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
- Compensation $26.00
- Address 15863 95A Ave, Surrey, British Columbia V4N 2L5, Canada
American Top Rider Freight Ltd.