Sakura Sushi in Williams Lake, BC is currently looking for permanent, full-time Cooks to join our team.
Positions Available: 3
Wage: C$15.20-17.00/hour (depending on experience)
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30~40 hrs/week
Vacation: 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Location: 770 Oliver Street, Williams Lake, BC V2G 1N1
- Prepare ingredients and cook Japanese food items such as rolls, teriyaki, donburi, udon, tempura, and Korean food items including bibimbap and bulgogi
- Supervise and train kitchen helpers and junior kitchen staff regarding preparation and handling of food.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Ensure food quality and food safety
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial cooking is required.
- Language of work: English
How to Apply
If this opportunity interests you, please email your resume at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Sakura Sushi (0841076 BC Ltd.)
770 Oliver Street, Williams Lake, BC V2G 1N1