2093536 Ontario Inc. O/A Shell Canada
2093536 Ontario Inc. O/A Shell Canada has immediate opening for an experienced RETAIL STORE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6211) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a RETAIL STORE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6211) you will perform some or all the following duties:
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of products (including new products and promotions) and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (including time and quality expectations);
- Perform Cash-In/Cash-out procedures verifying the shift opening balance and accounting for all shift incomes and expenditures and promptly process all the necessary paperwork;
- Perform store opening/closing/reporting duties as appropriate for shift being handled;
- Ensure a clean and welcoming environment is maintained at all times in order to promote store image;
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and Train newer or less experienced employees and ensure they know their responsibilities and train all employees regarding new and/or promotional products
- Supervise staff performance; assign duties; explain responsibilities; and work stations when necessary
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Previous 1-2 years of experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 20.00/hour
Business Location: 5 Great Lakes Drive, Brampton, Ontario, L6R2S5
To apply e-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org