A busy family seeks a kind, gentle and responsible Nanny with independent work ethic who is great with children, to provide care for a 12-month-old toddler in Richmond.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Work Schedule: 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week; weekday schedule from 11:00am to 7pm, weekend/holiday schedule from 10am to 6pm; must able to work on some weekend or holiday.
Compensation: $16/hour, meals included, optional accommodation with no charge, paid travel expenses, paid vacation.
- Look after and take care for children in employer’s or own home
- Supervise children’s activities, such as meal time and rest periods
- Guide children in personal hygiene
- Care for children’s daily needs, such as bathing, dressing, feeding and changing diapers
- Scheme, prepare and serve meals for children
- Keep a safe and healthy surrounding in the home
- Be patient for children and maintain their social development in a healthy way
- Teach children depending on the instruction by us
- Hold and join in some games and activities for children
- Record children’s daily activities and healthy status
- Train, instruct and advise us about caring children, such as the attentions on an emergency or temporary basis.
- Previous experience with infant and toddler is preferred
- Knowledge of first aid is preferred
How to apply
Please email your resume to Leonardzheng604@gmail.com