COOK (NOC 6322)
Working location: Kingsway, Vancouver, BC
Term of employment: Full-time, permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Vacancies: 2 positions
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Language: English is required. Vietnamese is preferred.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing Vietnamese dishes for customers such as spring rolls, salad rolls, special noodles (Pho, Bun Bo Hue, Bun Rieu), rice plates with chicken/beef/pork/Vietnamese sausages/fried eggs/ shredded pork, and vermicelli with grilled meats, etc.
- Preparing and marinating all kinds of meats/seafood for cooking.
- Evaluating menus, food portions.
- Ensuring that food meets quality standards.
- Maintaining sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
- Help, supervise and train kitchen helpers.
- Hourly wage: $16-$17 plus tips
- Overtime provided after 40 hours per week
- 4% Vacation Pay
Work Setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day, evening, or on weekends if required.
How to Apply: If you feel you are the right fit for the position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org