AA Wax Inc. O/A NKD Wax
AA Wax Inc. O/A NKD Wax has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1241) at our location in Toronto, Ontario.
As an Administrative Assistant will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Greet people and direct them to appropriate person
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Schedule staff to ensure adequate coverage for the salon’s needs
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Co-ordinate the flow of information with the different services
- Prepare invoices, presentation, brochures
- Assist in the preparation sales, inventory and customer service reports
- Organize and maintain filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Update and maintain policies and procedures
- Maintain inventory salon products by maintaining records of stock quantities on hand and ordering replacement item
- Supervise and train staff in procedures, policy and health regulations
- Maintain customer contact lists
- Submit, reconcile, account for and report profits and expenses for the salon
- Provide general support to customers
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous minimum two to three years of clerical experience is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 24.75/hour
Location: 910 Bloor Street West, Toronto, M6H 1L1
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com