Location: Surrey, BC
Salary & benefits:
- Overtime will be paid as per the business needs.
- Employee special discounts on the company services & products
- Vacation allowance & half an hour paid lunch break
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning and weekends as per the business requirements
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
2 years to less than 3 years
Sales experience can be an asset.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Flexible; Team player
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Excel, MS Word, MS Office
- Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- Determine and establish office procedures and auto-technicians time management.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Compile data and other information.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Coordinate with accountants and special care to data integrity and privacy.
- Prepare & present the reporting of daily business activities to the owner.