1. Opening & Closing of the kitchen following all checklists accurately.
2. Cooking 3 meals and snacks every day as per the menu as provided by the nutritionist.
3. Coordinating between stations with clear communication with staff in group homes.
4. Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and other food items for cooking.
5. Assessing the nutrition value for each meal and reporting to the respective health regulatory body.
6. Following all Health & Safety procedures set forth by the local health department.
7. Proper cleaning of the kitchen on a daily basis.
8. Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at kitchen stations to assure a smooth service period.
9. Reporting of daily meal intake by the resident to the Group home manager.