Thomson & Fenn Trading Ltd. (A division of Fairchild Group)
- Receive and stow inventory
- Pick and pack orders
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Wrap and move skids/products
- Review all pieces scanning for any potential quality defects before packaging
- Ensure all inventory piece are accounted for and discrepancies are recorded before packaging
- Prepare the boxes for the packaging of product
- Fill and apply labels on products according to procedure
- Place the boxes on the pallets according to procedure
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed
- This job is physically demanding (long periods of standing, lifting heavy loads, etc)
- Basic computer skills and the ability to use Excel is an asset.
- Good command of English, an additional second language (e.g. Cantonese/ Mandarin etc.) is a plus
- Immediate available is preferred
Warehouse location: Number 6 Road and River Road
For those who are interested, please send your detailed resume with expected salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.