Chandni Chowk Square Ltd. is in surrey. We believe every woman is special and deserve to look great. We help our customers to dress for the most important days of their lives. And currently, we are looking for 2 Tailors who are specialized in designing, sewing, altering ladies’ dresses, suits, wedding dresses, sarees, and blouses mainly Indian & Pakistani style.
- Location: Little India Plaza 8078 128 Street suite 105, Surrey, BCV3W 4E9
- Salary: $18.00 / hour
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40.00 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Day
- Area of Specialization: Tailor
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Be able to distinguish between colour, have a hand-eye co-ordination, and can perform physically demanding task like standing, sitting, walking for extended period.
- Proven skills in Designing, Restyling, Alterations, Tailoring, Dressmaking, Repair
- Type of Materials: Cotton or synthetic, Polyester, or synthetic, Silk, Velvet or pile fabrics, Nylon, Satin
Specific Skills & Responsibilities
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Fit, alter, and repair garments as required
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
- Design patterns to fit measurements
How to apply: By email: - email@example.com
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.
Chandni Chowk Square Ltd.