Coastal BC Property Maintenance, Ltd. is a local and family-owned business operating in Sunshine Coast, BC with business address 6294 Jasper Rd., Sechelt BC, Canada
The position is Light Duty Cleaner; it is a full-time/permanent position of 30-40 hours per week at $17.00 per hour. Locations of work are from Langdale to Pender Harbour, BC. Language use is English. Work experience is an asset but not a requirement, you must be willing to be trained. First Aid Certification will be considered.
Please email your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Jonel Kinao
Duties includes the following:
1. Vacuuming, dusting furniture, sweeping, mopping and polishing floors.
2. Cleaning washrooms/shower stalls/changing rooms including toilets, urinals, dividers, mirrors, walls and ceilings; picking up hairs on drainage daily.
3. Removing of spider webs/other insect and animal remains; high dusting; blowing off leaves outside the premises.
4. Picking up debris, emptying trash bins and washing of trash containers periodically.
5. Disinfect elevators, hand rails, furniture, equipment, appliances and touch points.
6. Stocking of supplies; janitorial supplies and client's supplies such as toiletries in the bathroom.
7. Weight Handling of up to 23 Kg (50 lbs).
8. Work Sites are combination of dusty, wet/damp, outdoors/indoors, noisy, hot/cold, confined spaces and non-smoking. Work settings are apartment/strata complex, shopping malls, educational/recreational institutions, office buildings/halls, commercial buildings and private residences.
Work conditions are fast-paced environment, repetitive tasks, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling; standing for extended periods; use of ladders or extended poles for higher tasks; attention to detail; work is physically demanding and under pressure.
All applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.