Alam Law Office is a leading law firm dealing with various areas of law including but not limited to personal injury , product liability , occupier liability , insurance litigation , family law, criminal law and immigration. Our team of lawyers has expertise in different areas who deal with clients of their respective area.
Our company’s goal is to continue to invest in our management team and to achieve this, we are seeking to hire a General Manager – Operations to be a part of the team.
Purpose of the Job
The operations of the business are an integral part since the business is service based. Role of a dedicated General Manager – Operations, will oversee the business processes and will monitor the teams for day to day operation of the firm. Will be responsible for the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Develop strategies and business direction for the clientele generation and ensure that the operations are moving to achieve organizational sale targets.
- Arrange seminars and webinars to reach clientele by providing details of the services offered.
- Work closely with the finance team to set up sale targets and goals.
- Manage the teams of lawyers, ensure that the cases are distributed in the most efficient manner and the turnaround time is effective
- Oversee the budgeting of different departments and ensure that the allocation of resources is in line with the success of the business.
- Make decisions on key investment areas including the recruitment of additional personnel and equipment.
- Identify the market to promote the company’s services; arrange and conduct business meetings with future and prospective clients; represent and assist complex clients
- Ensure that the organization functions are smooth including the human resources, case management and marketing
- Communicate the strategies and reports with the management and the staff and maintain the quality of service by enforcing organization standards
- Evaluate the overall business processes; Identify issues in the business processes; provide and implement solutions to overcome any issues.
- Increase the efficiency of staff and team members by developing training and mentoring schedules; identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for the performance assessments
- Build strong relationship with the customers and other stakeholders
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Master’s degree in law field and licensed to practice law
- More than 5 years of related experience
- Experience in handling complex cases and have adequate management experience
- Proficient in using MS Office and other related computer applications
- Excellent command on English language, reading, writing, and speaking
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Abe to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adhere with tight deadlines
- Able to build rapport, excellent time management skills
- The General Manager – Operations will be working full time for minimum 37.5 hours a week,
- May be required to work some overtime hours to attend meetings during specific periods as per business needs.
- Will report directly to the Managing Lawyer.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and groups to apply for the position. Please contact us if you require any accommodation and we will ensure that appropriate arrangements are made to facilitate the process.
- Competitive Pay: $ 66 CAD per hour
- Permanent, full-time position
- Work hours 37.5 hours a week
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Work Location: 5100 Dixie Road, Mississauga, ON L4W 1C9
- Contact Person: Jawaid Alam
- Company Name: Alam Law Office
- Company Address: 5100 Dixie Road, Mississauga, ON L4W 1C9
- Tel: 905-564-5953
- Email: email@example.com
- Date Posted: 24-12-2021