Japanese cook, Full time, 1 Vacancy (Penticton, BC)
Good Friends Food Ltd. dba Sushi Heaven in Penticton, BC is seeking permanent, full time cooks to join our team. Do you have experience working in a fast paced Japanese restaurant preparing high quality food? We are looking for someone with experience, the ability to execute our current menu, plan new menus and a positive attitude and passion for cooking. Must be available for weekend. $16 ~ $18/hour and 35~40hours/week
- Completion of high school
- Minimum 2~3 years of commercial cooking experience
- Prepare and cook meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and make assorted sushi, and rolls
- Ensure quality of food and determine the size of food proportions
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Plan new menus and improve on existing menus
- Monitor and order supplies
If you are interested in, please send you resume to:
Email: email@example.com or
Mail to Sushi Heaven, #110- 564 Main St. Penticton or
Come to Sushi Heaven restaurant between 2 PM to 4PM in person.
No phone calls regards to the job offer please. Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.