Customers are the focal point of our business; they are the staff’s number one priority. Every customer is regarded as a guest in our store and both the management and staff must ensure that their stay is always enjoyable.
Wendy’s at Vancouver International Airport is now looking for an energetic Food Service Supervisor with great experience to be part of Wendy’s team.
1. Job Description
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
– Assign and coordinate work of employees to promote efficiency of operations
– Establish work schedules and procedures
– May be required to interview, select, or hire new employees.
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
– Inspect kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure
sanitary standards are met.
– Prepare reports and forms and ensure completion within appropriate time frame.
– Completion of Secondary School
– 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience in the hospitality industry
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
– Superior organizational skills
3. Job Details
– Location: YVR – Vancouver International Airport (3880 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC V7B 0A5)
– Terms of employment: Full-time / Permanent (30 ~ 40 hours/week)
– Start date: ASAP
– Salary: $17.10 per hour
Please send your resume to email@example.com