OSGOODE PHARMACY LTD.
Osgoode Pharmacy Ltd. has immediate opening for experienced Bookkeepers (NOC: 1311) at our location in Osgoode, Ontario.
As a Bookkeepers (NOC: 1311), you will perform some or all the following duties:
Accounting Bookkeepers performs some or all of the following duties:
- Maintenance, record keeping and balancing of financial records and various accounts
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Preparing trial balance of books, maintaining general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Calculate and prepare cheque for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Maintains records by filing documents.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of college program in accounting or bookkeeping or completion of two years of a recognized professional accounting program is required
- A combination of 1 to 2 years of work experience in senior clerical or similar post related to Accounting bookkeepers is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 27.00 / hour
Business Location: 3192 Logan Farm Drive, Osgoode, K0A 2W0, Ontario
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com