ZLP Tech. has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1241) at our location in Toronto, Ontario.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform the following duties:
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or services areas.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- Answer telephone and electronic inquires and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems and confidential company documents.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures as needed.
- Maintain and update company databases
- Provide general support to visitors
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other programs for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous one- or two-years clerical experience is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 24.25/hour
Location: 347 Jane Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6S 3Z3
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org