Collège Avalon, established in 1995, is part of a network of 7 colleges spanning 3 Canadian provinces and offering over 500+ programs. Our mission is to inspire students to pursue their dreams, empower them to shape their future, and prepare them for success. In order to better serve our growing local and international student population, we are looking to hire an Administrative Officer to join our dynamic Quebec City team of administrative and educational professionals.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of administrative services
- Manage and direct administrative employees
- Oversee staff development, training programs, office policy development
- Participate in the long-term planning and development of the goals, strategic plans, and objectives of the administrative department
- Ensure those office systems, controls, policies, procedures and workspaces comply with applicable regulations or legislation
Job requirements and Details:
- Education: Bachelors degree.
- Experience: 2-3 years.
- Job type: Full-time and permanent.
- Hours: 30-40 hours/week.
- Wage: $42-$45 / hour.