KEHL WINDOW SYSTEMS INC.
Kehl Window Systems Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Window and Door Assembler (NOC: 9537) at our location in Harrow, ON.
As a Kehl Window Systems Inc. you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Operate machine or use hand tools to cut shape and fit materials to form parts and to fabricate components or products.
- Screw, clip, glue, bond, weld, or otherwise assemble parts and components to form final products.
- Sand, trim, grind, or clean products, into final form using hand tools.
- Load, feed or place materials into machine
- Cut, shape and fit materials to form parts and components
- Perform basic assembly of a variety of parts and components.
- Check manufactured items for defects and conformance to specifications
- Produce quality product while maintaining required pace
- Affix seal or tags to approved products.
- Return defective product for repair or recycle.
- Maintain clean work station and remove scraps and other products from machinery and surrounding working area.
- Some secondary school education is usually required.
- On-the-job training is provided.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 19.00 /hour
Location: 370 King St West. Harrow, Ontario, N0R 1G0
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kehl Window Systems Inc.