Genji Japanese Restaurant in North Vancouver, BC is looking for competent Food Service Supervisors to join our team.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Number of Available Position(s): Two (2)
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers, cooks and kitchen helpers who prepare, portion and/or serve Japanese style dishes
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Keep accurate records of stock, sales and wastage
- Make sure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Train staff in sanitation and safety procedures
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hourly Wage: C$17.00~C$18.00 (depending on experience)
Work Hours: 30.00~40.00 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Business Address & Job Location: 153-3650 Mt. Seymour Parkway, North Vancouver, BC V7H 2Y5
We hire on the basis of merit and are strongly committed to equity and diversity. We especially welcome applications from underrepresented groups including Aboriginal people and newcomers.
Please send your resume via email if you are interested.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org