The Academy of Learning is part of a network of 7 colleges spanning 3 Canadian provinces and offering over 500+ programs. Our mission is to make quality education easily accessible and affordable to students worldwide. Our vision is to become one of the world's most trusted education providers, with quality, integrity, trust, and success as its four pillars.
The Academy of Learning, Hamilton branch, is looking for a Curriculum Developer to join our growing team of education providers.
- Determine the structure, content and objectives of new programs;
- Developing teaching materials and other resources for new programs;
- Develop specialized testing and assessment programs
- Develop strategies and approaches for inclusive education and linguistically diverse approaches and strategies
- Develop programs to facilitate interaction and integration between local and international students and integrate collaborative learning opportunities
- Evaluate existing curricula and recommend improvements;
- Develop a curriculum adaptable to in-person, blended and online teaching methods;
- Ensure consistency and continuity across all content and materials developed for a course.
- Determine the structure, content and objectives of the programs;
- Conduct research, write reports and manage education policies and programs;
- Conduct statistical analyses to determine the costs and effectiveness of education policies and programs;
- Identify resource requirements and determine the financial scope
- Keep abreast of new approaches, technologies and learning tools through research and continuing education
- Knowledge of a language other than the official languages
- Have teaching experience with international students or teaching outside of Canada
Have at least a Bachelor of Science in Education, Social Sciences, Business Administration, or another related field