Plan and carry out recreational, athletic, fitness and sports activities
· Assemble supplies and sports and game equipment
· Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness or sports activities and techniques
· Instruct groups and individuals in arts and similar activities and lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs
· Attend to clients with special needs
· Provide lifestyle awareness information
· Conduct therapeutic recreational or athletic activities
· Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
· Enforce safety rules and regulations
· Assist with co-ordination of special events
· Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports
· May train and supervise staff
· My maintain and repair sports equipment
· Identify strength and areas for improvement for any age of athletics and/or masters;
· Plan, develop and execute training and practice the highest level of Taekwondo components (Basic Movements, Poomse, Sparring, Self Defence, Breaking Techniques)
· Engage with all ages-both athletics and masters – to nurture and develop skills and talents for highest potential through strong communication skills.
· Motivate and mentor athletes for competitive events at our reginal, provincial and national events.
· Create workable strategies for success to lead each athletes for next lever, during regular training as well as competitive events.
· Teach our standardized Curriculum to participants and athletes of all ages
· Coach our current staff for advance level Poomse 1-8, Koryo, Keumgang, Taebaek, Pyongwon, Sipjin
· Assist with owners in developing higher caliber masters with a training plan for grass roots and high performance athletes;
· Facilitate with parents or caregivers of athletes to encourage and motivate to support athletes
• Completion of a College as physical education.
• 2~3 years work experience
• Great communication skill (English proficiency)
• Demonstrated ability & Strong knowledge of proper Taekwondo
3. Job Details
• Location: 2930 Lonsdale Ave. North Vancouver BC V7N 4H9
• Start date: ASAP
• Terms of Employment: Permanent, full-time
• Salary: $25.00/hour
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org