Maison Canada Holdings Ltd., a company located in Waterloo, Ontario specializing in Residential Building Construction, is looking for One (1) Mechanical Engineering Design Technologist with three or more years of experience to perform the following duties:
- Prepare and interpret conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs, drawings, and specifications for machines and components, power transmission systems, process piping, heating, ventilating and air-conditioning systems
- Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports
- Conduct tests and analyses of machines, components and materials to determine their performance, strength, response to stress and other characteristics
- Design moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing processes
- Inspect mechanical installations and construction
- Prepare contract and tender documents
- Supervise, monitor and inspect mechanical installations and construction projects
- Prepare standards and schedules and supervise mechanical maintenance programs or operations of mechanical plants.
- Assist in preparing conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs, drawings and specifications
- Carry out a limited range of mechanical tests and analyses of machines, components and materials
- Assist in the design of moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing processes
- Assist in inspection of mechanical installations and construction projects
- Participate in the installation, repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
Salary: $31 per hour
Permanent, Full Time/ 40.00 Hours per week
Start date: Immediately
Requirements Education: Completion of high school or above
Experience: Three years or more relevant experience
Employer’s address: 1101-185 King Street N Waterloo ON N2J 2Y4
Please apply via email: MC.HR@Outlook.com
Maison Canada Holdings Ltd.