Dec 15, 2021
$43.00 - $48.00 hourly
401 Main St E, Hamilton, ON L8N 1J7, Canada
Computer and Information Technologies
The Academy of Learning is part of a network of 7 colleges spanning 3 Canadian provinces and offering over 500+ programs. Our mission is to make quality education easily accessible and affordable to students worldwide. Our vision is to become one of the world's most trusted education providers, with quality, integrity, trust, and success as its four pillars.
The Academy of Learning, Hamilton branch, is looking for a Web Programmer to join our growing team of education providers.
- Should write, test coding for the website and other software of the institution.
- Should design and develop models for the database.
- Monitor the databases for any bugs.
- Taking care of all the back-end operations of the college database and website.
- Prepare reports and other documentation based on the operation and maintenance of the software.
- Assist in integrating and testing other internet applications.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: 2-3 years.
Academy of Learning- Hamilton
Apply by Email: