The Academy of Learning is part of a network of 7 colleges spanning 3 Canadian provinces and offering over 500+ programs. Our mission is to make quality education easily accessible and affordable to students worldwide. Our vision is to become one of the world's most trusted education providers, with quality, integrity, trust, and success as its four pillars.
The Academy of Learning, Hamilton branch, is looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team of education providers.
- Manage all the front and back-end operations of the college software and technical data.
- Manage the existing software and develop new software for upgrading the technical sector of the college.
- Detect bugs and troubleshoot the problem sectors.
- Coordinate with other staff in maintaining the database of the organization.
- Create a secured backup for sensitive information.
- Ensure proper functioning of the software related to the student curriculum activities.
- Proper coding of the systems.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: 2-3 years.
- Languages- C# and .Net Core framework
- Should be able to use AWS DynamoDb and Redis
- Swift 5 iOS experience is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Java, Unix and Linux, SQL