Established in 1995, Avalon College is part of a network of educational institutions across 3 Canadian provinces offering more than 500 programs. We were created with the mission to inspire students to pursue their dreams and empower them to shape their future and prepare them for success. In order to better serve our growing international student population, we are looking for a curriculum developer to join our dynamic team of professionals in the field of education and administration.
- Design, develop and coordinate programs and services for local and international students
- Coordinates the logistics for student events, including orientation, workshops, information sessions, and other activities
- Provide one-on-one personal guidance during scheduled office hours, or group information sessions
- Coordinates mentoring/volunteer program for international-to-international and/or domestic to international students
- Accurately refers students to internal and external services and resources
- Maintain a thorough, up-to-date information database for student usage
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Sciences, Business Administration or related fields