Dec 21, 2021
$21.00 - $24.00 hourly
3700 Rue Griffith, Saint-Laurent, QC H4T 2B3, Canada
SR Transports is looking for a dispatch supervisor to maintain the transportation records.
- Coordinate, assign, and review logistics operations, shipping and receiving deliveries, and plan schedules and routes for truckers,
- Plan, organize and monitor the organization, establish schedules, delivery routes, and work procedures, resolve scheduling conflicts, write and submit reports.
- Document truckers' deliveries and performance.
- Establish and maintain communication with customers, brokers, and warehouses.
- Train workers on their tasks, safety standards, and company policies.
- Ensure the proper functioning of computer systems and trucks and coordinate maintenance and repair procedures, as required.
- Order equipment related to the maintenance and repair of trucks and other related equipment.
- Manage transportation and maintenance budgets, perform cost analysis and budget preparation.
- Knowledge of mechanics an asset;
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in logistics or as a truck driver;
Apply by Email: