BUS TO SCHOOL PROGRAM LTD.
BUS TO SCHOOL PROGRAM LTD. has an immediate opening for an at our location in Mississauga, Ontario.
As a General Manager (NOC: 0013), you will perform some or all the following duties:
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs;
- Establish financial and administrative controls;
- Formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Respond to client’s queries, and issues and ensure client’s satisfaction.
- Managing operations to ensure client’s satisfaction level by achieving service
- A university degree in business administration, commerce, computer science or other discipline related to the service provided is required.
- Specialization in a particular functional area or service is possible through specific university training in that area or through previous experience.
- At least Five years of experience as a middle manager in in financial, communications or other business services is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 64.00 /hour
Location: 6981 Millcreek Dr, unit 39, Mississauga, on, L5N 6B8
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org