Mr Shims Sushi Restaurant Ltd. dba Mr. Sushi in Prince George, BC is looking for a competent Food Service Supervisor.
Position: Food Service Supervisor (Full-time, Permanent)
Working hours: 30-40 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary
Positions Available: 1
Address & Work Location: 6491 Hart Hwy, Prince George, BC, V2K 3A4
- Education: Completion of secondary school
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation or service is required.
- Language: English
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers and kitchen helpers who prepare and/or serve Japanese style dishes
- Prepare staff work schedules and food order summaries for chef
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Maintain accurate records of stock, sales and wastage
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards and company policies
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised when needed
How to Apply
We thank everyone in advance for applications, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls regarding employment please.