Jay Kali Construction Ltd. is currently looking for iscurrently looking for 1 Plumber to join their team. and mustbe able to fulfill the following duties:
• Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to layout theplumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainagesystems
• Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passageholes and fixtures in walls and floors
• Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial orindustrial plumbing fixtures and systems
• Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement orsoldering, brazing and welding equipment
• Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipefittings
• Test pipes for leakage using air and water pressure gauges
• May prepare cost estimates
Completion of secondary school and Minimum 3 years ofexperience
is required plumbing is required.
• Wage: $ 27.00 /Hourly. Overtime starts after 40 hours perweek.
• Position: Fulltime, Permanent
• Language: English
• Must be willing to travel to work sites all over lowerMainland BC.
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities:
Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling,Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
Team Player, Reliability
Major Work Area:
Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and repair
Steel-toed safety boots.
Relocation cost will be covered by employer.
JOB LOCATION: 13540-79Ave Surrey, British Columbia Canada V3W 2Y8 andVarious Locations in Lower Mainland, British Columbia
Interested candidates should contact immediately through:
By Mail: 13540-79AVE
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 2Y8, Canada