Super 4U Tent & Party Rental Ltd. is looking for 2 Tent Assemblers for full time permanent position. If eligible, please contact us. We will be looking forward for your resumes.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours/week
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary school certification required
Experience: On- the- job-training is provided. Experience is an asset.
Positions Available: 2
NOC Job Title: Tent Assembler (NOC 9537)
Employment Groups: Visible minorities, Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Attention to detail, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Physically demanding, Hand-eye co-ordination, Standing for extended periods
Work Site Environment: Hot, Outdoors, Dusty, Wet/damp
16176 NO 10(56 Ave) HWY
Surrey, BC V3S 2J7
Main Duties & Specific Skills:
• Operate hand tools to shape and fit/assemble tent materials to form tents.
• Position, align/feed parts and components manually for proper fit and assembly to form final shapes of the tents.
• Screw, clip or otherwise assemble parts, pipes, fittings and components.
• Trim, bend or grind connectors or pipe to fit into assembly units/fittings using hand tools.
• Clean job sites and remove scraps from surrounding areas
• Unloading/loading trucks with tend supplies.
• Load, move, sort and pile materials and parts related to tent assembles with warehouse support worker
How to apply:
16176 NO 10 (56 Ave) HWY
Surrey, British Columbia V3S 2J7