Feb 01, 2022
$15.50 - $16.50 hourly
218 Silvercreek Pkwy N, Guelph, ON, Canada, N1H 8H2
- Supervises employees engaged in serving food and in maintaining the cleanliness of food service areas and equipment. Trains workers in performance of duties.
- Assigns and coordinates work of employees to promote the efficiency of operations.
- Supervises serving of meals.
- Inspects kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
- Keeps records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
- Requisitions and inspects foodstuffs, supplies, and equipment to maintain stock levels and ensure standards of quality are met.
- Prepares work schedules and evaluates work performance of employees.
- May direct preparation of foods and beverages.
- May assist DIETITIAN, CLINICAL in planning menus.
- May interview, select or hire new employees.
- When supervising workers engaged in tray assembly, may be designated Tray-Line Supervisor.
Apply by Email: