- Location: Sarnia, ONN7T 6Y5
- Salary$26.50 / hour
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time40 to 44 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail, Overtime required, Tight deadlines
Accurate, Flexibility, Organized, Client focus, Reliability
Post journal entries, Maintain general ledgers and financial statements, Prepare trial balance of books, Calculate fixed assets and depreciation, Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll, Prepare tax returns, Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems, Reconcile accounts, Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
How to apply
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Lambton Accounting Services Inc.